£105m Whopper - My spend list
So after celebrating my birthday at Mango Tree, some of my friends are suggesting ideas for this week’s £105m Euro Millions Whopper.
I would like to say that I wish I could spend £105m courtesy Euro Millions in the following diva ways:
First on my list is giving back what I’ve been blessed with - Replenishing all deserving.
Second on my list is no secret. My fondness for super cars.
Growing up surrounded by people who live their lives buying some of these cars, it’s no surprise to me at all that I have my own ideas of what cars I classify as my super car fans.
1. A Bugatti Veyron comes top of the list;
2. Followed by a Gumpert in the colour vibrant metallic blue;
Look at those wheel arches!
3. Then a white Lambo Gallardo on black diamond wheels – this one is strange cos I have dreamt in my sleep so many times that I own this one and next on my list, all parked in line in my underground garage;
4. An R8 Spyder – obviously;
5. A Porsche 918 Hybrid Spyder;